Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Med-Peds opportunity in Pennsylvania**
30 miles from Pittsburgh
Faculty Position w/ 5 options for Coverage
- Full-time, permanent
- A rare opportunity available to join a dynamic faculty in continuing a tradition of excellence.
- Seeking a Board certified Family Medicine or Med-Peds physician for a core faculty position.
- The successful candidate will have broad based inpatient and outpatient clinical skills with a strong desire to teach residents and medical students.
- Clinical direct care & academic responsibilities with dually FM Residency Program (3 year program with 21 total residents), assigned based on board certification and/or experience
**5 Faculty Options:**
- Traditional inpatient & outpatient with 40% teaching
- Traditional inpatient & outpatient with womens health interest including colposcopy, birth control methods, &/or low-risk Obstetrics Board eligible Sports Medicine
- All outpatient or all inpatient positions
- Board eligible Geriatrician (IM or FM more information below)
- Call: 2-3 times/month, weekends every 6-8 weeks
- M.D. or D.O.
**About the Group**
- Health System is a top rated regional health system located in scenic Southwestern Pennsylvania (approximately 25 miles south of Pittsburgh).
- Among the first in the state to offer a Family medicine Residency program with a longstanding reputation of graduating well trained family physicians and 2 fellowships in Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine.
- The program has strong specialist support and the health system offers nearly all service lines found in large academic institutions.
- Among the first residency programs to obtain NCQA Level 3 Medical Home Certification, The group provides excellent clinical and didactic training to residents and offer exceptional care to patients in all three office locations.
- Family Medicine Centers are staffed by board-certified family medicine physicians and family medicine residents who are committed to providing high quality family medical care.
- These are academic medical practices - a three-year training program for family medicine physicians and 2 fellowships in Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Geriatrics.
- Full-time, board-certified physicians are on staff at each center and supervise the resident physicians.
*Competitive salary and benefits, including CME allowance and association with several affiliated medical schools*
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States