**IM/Peds Nocturnist Opportunity in Beloit, WI**
Located in Southern WI - 75 miles from Milwaukee and 100 miles from Chicago
- Full-time, permanent
- Nighttime Hospitalist
- 7 days on 7 days off, 12 hour shifts, must be comfortable with vent management.
- Hospital employed
- Additional 21 days of vacation
- Competitive Salary Guarantee plus additional incentive based on WRVUs and quality incentive.
- Open ICU
- 2 hospitalists work during the day and 1 NP works each week day with the hospitalist team. Goal is for our hospitalistss to see no more than 16-18 patients per shift.
- You will work with other experienced, top notch hospitalist team members.
- Health system provides a continuum of care for the residents of southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. It offers residents multiple points of access to inpatient and outpatient services including innovative heart and vascular programs, a Level III Trauma Center, advanced orthopaedics, cancer care, and the regions first comprehensive health and wellness campus at NorthPointe in Roscoe, Illinois.
- Health system open a new state of the art Ambulatory Surgery Treatment Center in Roscoe, Illinois on the beautiful NorthPointe Health and Wellness campus during the Spring of 2017. This ASTC will include 14 pre and post recovery rooms; two procedure rooms, and two operating rooms to perform outpatient surgeries and procedures. In addition, the hospital is currently constructing a heart hospital within its hospital.
- Located in Beloit, WI which is located at the most Southern Central portion of the State of Wisconsin and is considered the Gateway to Wisconsin. Beloit, WI is an easy 90 minute drive to Chicago, IL, 75 minute drive to Milwaukee, WI, 40 minute drive to Lake Geneva, WI, 45 minute drive from Madison, WI and 20-25 minute drive to Janesville, WI and Rockford, Illinois.