Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sseeking a BE/BC Family Medicine or Med-Peds physician to join a well-established practice North Carolina. Full-time and permanent position. Community is located 20 miles from [Register to View]
and 40 miles from [Register to View]
. Join an established, experienced practice consisting of 2 physicians and 1 APP about 40 miles from Greenville, NC. The providers and support staff have excellent longevity within the practice and offer mentorship within the clinic.
- Practice is located inside a small 6-bed critical access hospital.
- Opportunity for inpatient (high volume of geriatric and chronic disease patients).
- Lab and X-ray onsite plus a system-wide integrated EMR - EPIC.
- Strong referral system.
- Employment by a physician led group.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Residency Stipend, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Qualified new graduates and Visa candidates are encouraged to apply. This opportunity affords a 4-day work week
and a flexible schedule - promoting an attractive work/life balance. Ref: JO-1811-30896.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.