- Join a private primary care physician practice
- Outpatient practice only, established hospitalist program
- Practice with a good mix of pediatrics and adults
- Phone call only 1 in 4
- Competitive guarantee with commencement bonus
- Negotiable signing bonus and loan assistance
- Relocation assistance
Augusta is a beautiful community with local population of 200K. It is the second largest and oldest city in Georgia. Located in the east central section of the state, it is approximately 150 miles east of Atlanta. They have excellent public, parochial and private schools and convenient to higher education in Georgia and South Carolina. Economy is strong, diverse and growing. There are dozens of shops and restaurants, cultural and historic attractions in Augusta. With an average temperature of 62.7 degrees, enjoy golf, tennis, fishing, boating, or just the great outdoors!