- Join a group of med peds group expanding their practice
- Outpatient for adult medicine with nursery rounding for pediatrics
- Hospitalists and neonatologists available and a telenurse system
- Call 1in 8
- $225,000s salary with work RVUs plus sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package, including 25 days vacation, 5 days CME, 5 days personal, retirement benefits, etc
Springfield, Illinois, with its metropolitan population of 250,000+, offers a perfect mix of small town coziness and fast-paced city life. It is 3 ½ hours to Chicago and 1 ½ hours to St. Louis, MO. Springfield has a rich arts culture and is best known for its most famous resident, Abraham Lincoln. In Springfield there is no shortage of family fun with the area?s largest water park, the zoo, and a state-of-the-art children?s museum. As well, outdoor recreation includes, lakes/water activities, camping, fishing, hiking/biking trails, parks/wildlife sanctuaries, and beautiful golf courses. There are outstanding public and private schools with the University of Illinois for higher educational opportunities.