MC Medical LLC, the primary care provider to Walmart Health, is looking to hire a Primary Care Physician in Jacksonville, Florida. We offer a competitive package including base salary, annual incentive bonus, comprehensive benefit plans, 401(K) with employer match, license renewal fee and continuing education time and reimbursement, and more!
You'll make an impact as you:
- Assess and diagnose patients in our clinic, providing them with healthcare services that meet State and National standards for caregiving.
- Prescribe patients with appropriate medication, health regimens and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to their recovery from diagnosed health issues, prevent future health issues and promote a healthier life.
- Work with Nurse Practitioners to ensure understanding of state and local compliance measures.
- Work in electronic health record systems.
- Cross collaborate with other providers specialized in their fields.
You'll sweep us off our feet if you have...
- Experience collaborating with multiple Advanced Practice Nurses to ensure positive patient experiences with our organization.
- At least 3+ years’ experience as practicing primary care provider.
- MD. or D. O. degree.
- Completion of residency at an accredited healthcare institution.
- Board certification in primary care or related field from the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association.
- Current, unencumbered State Medical Practitioner License or in process of applying 5-6 months before the position's pending start date.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety (DPS) registration (if applicable to state), for prescription writing.
- Is not sanctioned, excluded, or disbarred from any State or Federal Health Plan and has not Opted out of Medicare participation.
- Willing to share malpractice history upon request.
- Residents welcome to apply with experience providing primary care and diagnostic services in a clinical setting