This job is archived
Community: Columbia, South Carolina
- Metro population of over 650,000
- The Capital of “Southern Hospitality”
- Centrally Located, 2 Hours East to the Beautiful Atlantic Coast, 2 Hours West to the Scenic Appalachian Mountains
- Experience 5 Star Dinning, Local Airport, Family Entertainment for All Ages, Local Universities to Choose From.
- From whitewater rafting on the rapids of the Saluda River to admiring local artwork at the world-class Columbia Museum of Art, the Palmetto State's capital city caters to sightseers and thrill-seekers alike.
- 100% Geriatric Medicine - Nursing Home Setting
- Base Salary Year 1: $180,000 - $200,000 (Based on Experience)
- Realistic Income Year 2 Forward: $280,000 - $300,000
- Flexible Schedule: Provides Quality Time with Family.
- Call: 100% Phone Consults, 1 Weekend Per 3 Months, 1 Weekday Per 3 Months.