- Location: Western Massachusetts (25 mins south of Northampton, MA)
- Specialty: Geriatric Medicine / Palliative Medicine / Internal Medicine
- Requirements: MA license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty, Fellowship Training REQUIRED (Geriatric OR Palliative Medicine)
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Responsibilities: Clinic Hours + Inpatient Consult Service
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, CME’s, PTO, Retirement, etc.)
- Compensation: $190,000/year - $230,000/year
Our client manages a non-profit, 716-bed medical center in Western Massachusetts. They are affiliated with several Geriatric Practices in the surrounding area that are currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Geriatricians to join their Division of Geriatrics, Palliative Care, and Post-Acute Medicine. Candidates can expect a mix of office hours AND inpatient rounding at the local medical center. In addition to this, there are opportunities to become involved in Nursing Home and Hospice Care coverage if requested.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.