Physician Physician: Geriatrics Full-time Buffalo, NY rl
Ready for a change?
Top reasons to love this job –
1. More quality time with patients – average patient visit is 40 minutes
2. Interdisciplinary support team to provide care for the whole patient
3. One of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work 2017
Top "must-have" skills for this job –
1. Board Certification
2. Passion for dealing with the chronically ill
3. At least two years’ experience as a Primary Care Physician
4. Desire to join a team that is transforming the delivery of healthcare to the most vulnerable patients
As a Provider, you will manage a small panel of high-complexity patients. Quality is valued over quantity. You will be able to invest time in your patient visits, which is highly unusual in a traditional fee-for-service model. Home visits typically last 45 minutes to an hour, which grants you ample time as a Provider to complete medication management, disease education, and collaborate with your extended team or community of clinicians.
*** $1,000 REFERRAL FEE OFFERED (if you refer a candidate that’s hired) if you’re not available, please share with friends and colleagues! For more information, please email a current copy of your CV to: jonathan AT executivestaffrecruiters DOT us
*** Register here to let us know your job preferences: [Register to View]