Nocturnist - Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Opportunity near Nashville, Tennessee
Outstanding opportunity to join an established and growing pulmonary & critical care medicine practice in rapidly growing area of Nashville, TN. This physician will be fellowship-trained in Pulmonary and Critical Care medicine, and preferably possess advanced bronchoscopy skills such as EBUS and Navigational Bronchoscopy. Requirements
- BC/BE in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- Procedural skills, interventional bronchoscopy preferred as above
- Inpatient and outpatient work expected
- High emotional intelligence, adaptability, and the ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment are essential. Must possess a strong work ethic, be a team player, and serve as an ambassador for the Medical Group. Competitive compensation and excellent benefits highlight this opportunity.
- This position will be a nocturnist position. Nurse practitioner support is available. Call is currently shared with five partners at this practice location, with additional partners anticipated.
The practice is based at a 350+-bed regional referral center that features a modern facility built in 2010. A Level 2 trauma service will be opened this summer. The hospital includes a newly-renovated 16 operating room suite, a 32-bed ICU (with plans to add 16 additional beds), and all-private patient rooms. The beautiful 68-acre campus, including medical office buildings, is situated on the bustling Medical Center corridor with convenient access to shopping and dining.
This community is one of the nation?s fastest-growing population centers and balances top schools and a wide range of housing options with quick access to the amenities of metropolitan living, including fine dining, live music, and professional sporting events. Home to a State University, and with multiple nearby lakes and trails, many families enjoy outdoor recreation and living.
The Medical Group
As one of the region's largest medical groups with over 612 physicians and providers, covering 32 counties with 109 locations, the Medical Group is a physician-led medical group in Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky.