- State-of-the-art 526 bed, level II trauma center with a 24 bed ICU
- 24/7 coverage model with 12-hour block shifts: Director manages the schedule
- Medical/Surgical/Cardiac ICUs
- Top Tier compensation plan includes a solid base salary, generous signing bonus, and leadership stipend
- Physician lead organization with a two year Path to Partnership
- Ideal candidate will be board certified in Critical Care Medicine with five years of practice experience and demonstrated leadership experience / initiative
You and your family will love living in this suburban area with the best public and private schools in the state. Within 15 - 20 minutes of all the excitement St. Louis offers including: The Arch, The Art and History Museums, The Muny and The Fabulous Fox theatres, and award winning Forest Park just to name a few. Sports lovers are close to St. Louis Cardinal Baseball and St. Louis Blues Hockey. Opportunities for higher education include the prestigious Washington University and St. Louis University.