An outpatient health center in Southern California is looking to add a Public Health Physician to their team. This facility is located about an hour away from beautiful beaches and national parks and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing and camping, hiking, golfing, and beautiful weather year-round.
- Availability: Part-Time
- Weekly Schedule: Wednesday and Friday
- Daily Hours: 8 AM – 5 PM
- Residency Training: Family Medicine
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care
- Certification Requirements: Board Certification Required
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx. 20 patients per day
- Duties/ Responsibilities: Multi specialty clinic, providing Primary Care to all ages of patients.
- EMR: eClinical Works
Compensation & Logistics
- Permanent, W-2 position
- $200K Annual Salary Package
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO
- Month-to-month scheduling
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral
KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.com!