**Integrative Medicine opening: Duluth, MN**
- .6-1.0 FTE
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing Integrative Health department.
- Ideal candidate must have expertise and experience in Integrative Health, essentially practicing root-cause functional medicine.
- This candidate would be primarily domiciled at a brand-new Wellness Center, which is also home to the communities newest YMCA.
- In addition to providing care in Duluth, this candidate would support our rapidly growing Virginia clinic.
- This site has a high energy, diverse team that is proud to be supplying exceptional healthcare to the greater Iron Range region.
- This care would be provided through a hybrid of outreach and telehealth.
- Within the Integrative Health Department, group aims to provide high quality, cost effective service, creating access to high demand, holistic care, utilizing a team approach.
- Must be an energetic, collaborative individual with a love of patients, the Northland and building a great practice!
- This candidate should be a natural leader who is adaptable as we integrate new approaches to care.
- Model strives to provide high-quality, efficient service that includes MD/DOs, APCs, licensed acupuncturists, registered dieticians and - other professionals.
- Promote a culture of patient centeredness, social equity and staff resilience.
- Anticipated weekly work schedule: M-F, 36 patient contact hours
- Shift details: 8:00AM - 5PM, M-F
- Limited, phone-call
- EPIC medical records
- BC/BE Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds
- Fellowship trained, or 1 year of experience in Integrative Health
- Hermantown, MN (Duluth)
- Virginia, MN