An outpatient health clinic in San Diego County, California, is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team. The facility is only minutes outside of San Diego, a beautiful, vibrant coastal city with large stretches of beaches and shorelines, perfect for swimming. San Diego’s climate is mild year-round, often sitting around 70 degrees, making the weather perfect for exploring the city’s highly rated parklands and famous zoo and amusement parks.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Primary Care – Covid Testing
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine/Family Medicine/Emergency Medicine
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
- Experience Required: 1-2 years experience
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time and Part-Time BOTH (3-5 days per week preferred – MON-FRI)
- Scheduling: MONDAY-FRIDAY, 8-hour day shifts (between the hours of 7 am-7 pm)
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!