This job is archived
We are searching for an experienced
Informatics Supervisor to lead our informatics team. The individual must be
able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. This job description in no way implies that these are the only
duties to be performed and may be modified, interpreted and/or applied in any
way as necessary. Maintaining regular and punctual attendance is
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Essential Job Duties:
· Supervises Informatics and other internal Software related staff, to include hiring, training, evaluating, and conducting disciplinary actions and other personnel actions as required.
· Plans and directs day-to-day operations and activities of direct reports and works with staff to create a high-performance work environment that drives efficiency, quality, and growth.
· Provides operational training, hands-on coaching, advice and counsel concerning Data Analytics.
· Manages engagement and expectations of project stakeholders and assist with project management, tracking, collaborative tools and templates to ensure project goals are met.
· Ensure ongoing communication and collaboration with stakeholders to successfully accomplish project requirements.
· Managing issues and risks throughout the project lifecycle and escalating those to the executive leadership as needed.
· Identify and Facilitate ongoing training to all staff regarding best practices, system implementations and upgrades, workflow revisions and other identified needs.
· Works with the staff to produce periodic reports on clinical care and related quality improvement data for both internal use and external reporting.
· Ensure proper utilization of Nextgen reporting, Azara DRVS, and I2I Population Health Software for patient tracking and data reporting.
· Determines new data collection and reporting needs and systems.
· Pull and aggregate data from disparate sources.
· Evaluate and process (i.e. clean) raw data.
· Discover discrepancies and patterns within data.
· Present and explain information in an accessible way.
· Suggest methods for process improvement.
· Collaborate with leadership, management, and internal teams to implement and evaluate improvements.
· Manages project schedules; authoring and editing required deliverables, performing document management, scheduling and facilitating meetings and communicating with stakeholders.
· Provide Project Management support for clients across multiple informatics initiatives
· Developing technical documentation and guiding materials for use and dissemination.
· Coordinates initiatives and documentation for regulatory programs.
· Assists with preparation of reports requirements, quality data, and key performance indicators.
Required Education, Experience, Certificates & Licenses:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, information systems management or related field preferred.
· Analyst level experience supporting healthcare systems, including user software support or Business department applications support.
· Previous team supervisory experience leading and directing day to day functions of an application support team while establishing and tracking team performance criteria.
· Experience with Nextgen PM and EHR preferred.
· Three years’ experience using SQL with large data sets required.
· Proficient in statistical or programmatic analysis
· Experience in data validation
· Knowledge of visualization techniques and tools
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong Excel skills
· Strong Preference for: Course work in Data Analytics.
· Experience with R or Python
· Understanding of healthcare processes
· Experience with machine learning
· Any combination of education and/or experience that provides the necessary skills and sensitivity.
· Driver's License and Proof of Insurance may be required if requesting mileage reimbursement.