This job is archived
Eagle Telemedicine is currently seeking an experienced, board-certified Infectious Disease Specialist with an active license in 1 U.S. state to join our rapidly evolving Tele-ID team.
RESPONSIBILITIES:The Infectious Disease telemedicine job applicant will:
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to an assessed medical condition.
- Refers patients to specialists and relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Provides medical guidance to onsite nursing staff and physician-to-physician consultation in the ED and on patient floors.
- Maintains working relationships with onsite medical providers engaged with inpatient care.
- Documents patient interaction, diagnosis, treatment, etc. within the hospital’s EMR.
- Excellent bedside manner and communication skills
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: Infectious Disease telemedicine job
- Currently licensed in at least one U.S. state.
- Infectious Disease telemedicine job applicants must be Board Certified in Infectious Disease
- Infectious Disease experience required.
- Medical Doctor with 3 to 5 years of inpatient experience, to include residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship training in Infectious Diseases.
- Federal DEA Certification; Medical Specialty License of Certification; Board Certified, Internal Medicine
- Experience navigating multiple EMR systems, strong technical skills, and experience with secure video conferencing.
- Ability to work 5 or more shifts per month.
Who We Are:
Eagle Telemedicine is the great equalizer for rural communities and hospitals across the United States. Physician-led and professionally managed, Eagle Telemedicine brings the specialist to the patient. We provide expert care, anywhere with a full range of hospitals and specialties. Our teams integrate science and caring to transform medicine and redefine care.
Why Eagle Telemedicine?
Our board-certified physicians are a part of a comprehensive care team. We provide educational training and credentials across the US for all professionals engaged in care within our Infectious Disease service line. Eagle creates a unified, patient-centered care experience to maintain consistency within our services. We also give physicians hired for an Infectious Disease telemedicine job at Eagle the opportunity to expand your experience in the following areas of care:
- Assist designated hospital staff in diagnosing medical problems, developing care plans, and prescribing treatment.
- Execute multidisciplinary collaboration and communication.
- Extend resources for patient safety and quality.
- Maintain patient and family-centered care.
- Participate in educational and teaching opportunities.
- Plan according to the scientific translation of research into practice.