Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Infectious Disease Physician (Salary guaranteed plus unlimited RVU and Relocation Assistance)
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Infectious Disease Physician to join our client's professional team. The practice provides excellent patient care and premium healthcare service to the citizens who deal with Diabetes. It's a multi-specialty, multi-disciplinary, outpatient Disease specific business model. The center has developed many sub-divisions, with state-of-the art technology, and with continuous improvement working towards Center of Excellence. Those who are qualified and in search of a long-term career opportunity in a cutting-edge practice, are encouraged to submit an application today.
Infectious Disease Physician Schedule & Benefits
Infectious Disease Physician Responsibilities
- Schedule: Mon - Fri, No call, Hospital Privileges
- Competitive salary compensation guaranteed plus unlimited RVU starting on the 1st day of work
- Productivity bonus
- Relocation assistance if needed
- Full benefits package that kicks in immediately
- Sick leave and vacation
- CME and licensing fee assistance
- Malpractice coverage
- Partnership buy-in and stock options available
Infectious Disease Physician Requirements
- Evaluate, diagnose, treat and manage infectious diseases
- Evaluate patients with unknown sources of fevers and care of persons with suppressed immune systems
- Review the patient’s medical records, including X-rays, blood work and other lab tests
- Conduct physical exams and order additional laboratory tests where necessary
- Diagnose and treat a variety of different types of infections, including those stemming from parasites, viruses, bacteria and fungi
- Treat infections throughout the body, including bones, lungs, brain, heart, sinuses, the urinary tract and organs
- A Doctorate in Medicine, with a specialization in Infectious Disease
- Completed residency and experience as a Infectious Disease Physician
- Current medical license in the state of Georgia that's in good standing or willing to obtain
MASC Medical Recruitment Firm is a trusted physician recruiter and healthcare staffing firm that delivers personalized job placement solutions. With sound associations in the physician staffing network, we support both healthcare providers and healthcare organizations in creating successful business relationships for the long term.We believe that not only should healthcare organizations have acces...