Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Infectious Disease Physician
We are currently seeking a Infectious Disease Physician for a locums opportunity near Sarasota, FL!
**ALSO will consider an Internal Medicine Physician with experience or a fellowship in Infectious Disease
START: February 1, 2021
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, working 8-5 PM
COMPENSATION: $100-$115/hour, depending on experience
ASSIGNMENT: 3-6 month locum tenens assignment, potential to extend or go full time if desired
Infectious Disease Physician Job Summary:
Infectious Disease Physician Job Qualifications:
- Outpatient clinic setting
- Mostly seeing patients with HIV, HEP-C, and Chronic Conditions
- Monday-Friday from 8-5 PM, no call
- Average patient volume: 20-25/day
- Medical Assistants, Front Desk staff, and leadership support provided
- Clinical responsibilities to include ability to see all ages, wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized procedures according to candidate's interest
- Active FL state medical license
- MUST have experience with HIV and HEP-C patients
- MUST be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Infectious Disease
- Comfortable with EMR and tech savvy
- DEA and BLS/ACLS
- Patient-focused, friendly and willing to collaborate in a team environment
If you are a BC/BE Infectious Disease or Internal Medicine Physician interested in this opportunity or learning more, please apply! We look forward to working with you.
Tampa, Florida, United States
Finding the right physician job takes time. Healthwaze specializes in locum tenens and permanent placement by working closely with the doctor's, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, CRNA's to help find the right opportunity. Working with our placement team will assure that you have the best partner for your search.