- Join a group of 7 board certified ID physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Call schedule 1:8 weekday and weekend call is shared proportionately
- Exposure to all aspects of ID – from common ID problems to BMT, liver and kidney transplant, some HIV, antimicrobial stewardship and infection control
- Being among the very first in the US to provide telemedicine services, the physician group has a very well established telemedicine practice that covers 5 states with potential growth to other states. Telemedicien is provided within the clinic.
- Rotate through sites in Sioux Falls; Avera McKennan (545 bed), Avera Heart (55 bed), Select Specialty, LTAC (30 beds) and Sioux Falls Surgical (25 beds)
- Academic appointment opportunities are available at the South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine to teach medical students and residents
- Open ICU with collaborative coverage with Intensivists and Hospitalists
- Strong support of sub-specialists to complement the team approach to patient care
- Annual salary guarantee, generous benefit package- including community need loan, relocation, and annual retetnion bonus
- No state income tax!
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]