Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Infectious Disease Physician (MD/DO)
Our client, a prominent healthcare center, is currently seeking to hire an Infectious Disease Physician. The healthcare center is part of a healing community of people living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Their mission is to end the dual crises of homelessness and AIDS through the provision of lifesaving services. Their skilled team of doctors and nurses are here to provide the best in quality care. The Infectious Disease Physician will provide care to the underserved population dealing with HIV/AIDS. The center is designed to provide top-quality medical care in a clean, safe environment.
- Provide care to the underserved population dealing with HIV/AIDS
- New York State Certification/Licensure and current New York State Registration
- Board Certification in Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine candidates must have HIV experience
- HIVMA or AAHIVM certification strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in HIV primary care
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...