This job is archived
Our exceptional, privately physician-owned, 16+ provider multispecialty group is seeking a BC/BE physician to join our team of 4 BC ID physicians to help continue to develop our busy program.
- We have one of the largest private infectious disease department in the Mid-Hudson Valley. The scope of the ID practice includes in and out patient consultations, wound center, travel medicine and in an office infusion center.
- We provide care in Ulster and Duchess Counties, NY.
- The practice’s culture is to promote excellence and teamwork in the interest of our patients. The practice is technologically sophisticated and includes EMR and patient portal.
- Our practice is recognized by NCQA as a Level 3 Medical Home and part of Medicare’s CPC+ Initiative. We are additionally in the NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program.
- The Hudson Valley offers educational opportunities, recreation, art, culture, entertainment and shopping. It is home to the artistic community of Woodstock and many educational institutions including Vassar College, Bard College, Marist College, SUNY at New Paltz, Woodstock Artist Association and the Culinary Institute of America. The Catskills offering skiing, biking, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, boating and more. Cultural events include the Woodstock Film Festival, Dutchess County Fair, Maverick Music Concerts, Byrdcliffe Theater and Garlic Festival. It is an ideal place to raise a family and offers easy access to New York City by train, bus or via the thruway.
- Full time, permanent position. Part-time opportunities available.
- Excellent base salary and full benefits + productivity bonuses.
- Opportunity for partnership after 3 years. (Full Time only)
- Candidates must be BE or BC.
- Candidates must be US Citizen or Permanent US Residents.
- Experienced candidates preferred though not mandatory.
- Will consider an ID
fellow out of training.