Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Infectious Disease - California
Cross Country Locums is looking for an Infectious Disease Physician near Los Angeles, California. All details on position and additional details/requirements are below.
1. General ID. There may be some that are immunocompromised and have HIV but the bulk will be general ID
2. 4 hrs am outpatient clinic and 4 hrs seeing inpatient consults. This is typical for an ID consultant.
3. No in office antibiotic infusions.
4. Outpatient therapy is managed by the outpatient ID physicians with assistance from nursing.
5. Pharmacist support is available from individual home infusion companies.
For more information about this LT assignment with Cross Country Locums, please contact Karen Tuck at [Register to View]
or email [Register to View]
In your initial response please include your dates of availability along with your updated CV.
For over 30 years, Cross Country Locums (formerly Medical Doctor Associates) has provided physician and advanced practice professionals with a variety of placement options including locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm. Cross Country Locums is part of the Cross Country Healthcare family of brands, a national leader in healthcare staffing and workforce solutions.
We have earned the trust...