Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Infectious Disease Physician Los Angeles, CA dj
|Infectious Disease Physician Los Angeles, CA dj
- Average of 20 patients per day working with the HIV population
- Provides on-call coverage on rotation schedule
- Provides supervision to mid-level providers
- Works with nursing and front office staff to accommodate urgent care/walk-in patients
- Attends all clinic case conferences to discuss difficult patients
- Training and/or experience with Infectious Diseases/HIV
- Excellent compensation which includes a base salary plus retention and productivity bonus.
- Loan repayment
- H-1 Visa sponsorship
San Diego, California, United States
Ready for a change? Send us your resume and what kind of job you are looking for.Check all our active jobs and company profile here: https://careermd.com/physicians/databasesearch.aspx?eg=1Employer Name: ESR Healthcare https://www.postjobfree.com/jobs?q=ESR&l=&radius=25http://www.jobvertise.com/members/esrdirector
We will reply with a list of open positions.thank you