Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Infectious Disease Physician Los Angeles, CA dj (dj)
|Infectious Disease Physician Los Angeles, CA dj
- Average of 20 patients per day working with the HIV population
- Provides on-call coverage on rotation schedule
- Provides supervision to mid-level providers
- Works with nursing and front office staff to accommodate urgent care/walk-in patients
- Attends all clinic case conferences to discuss difficult patients
- Training and/or experience with Infectious Diseases/HIV
- Excellent compensation which includes a base salary plus retention and productivity bonus.
- Loan repayment
- H-1 Visa sponsorship
San Diego, California, United States
Ready for a change? Send us your resume and what kind of job you are looking for.
email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will reply with a list of open positions.thank you