Full-Time Infectious Disease Physician
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates is seeking a full-time Infectious Disease /Internal Medicine physician to join two established physicians providing internal medicine and specialty outpatient office care and inpatient infectious disease consultations at White Plains Hospital. Our high-volume, dynamic and growing practice in White Plains, NY, offers a wide range of patient services including routine internal medicine physicals and medical care, along with treatment for acute and chronic diseases and infections, HIV, tick borne illnesses and travel consultations and vaccines.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE INTERNAL MEDICINE/ ID PHYSICIAN
• Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License.
• Board Certified in Internal Medicine
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Infectious Disease
• Infectious Disease fellowship
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off
• Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
ABOUT OUR PRACTICE
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPHPA) is a division of White Plains Hospital, developed with the intent of aligning local practicing physicians with Hospital services. As a result, our patients can benefit from greater access to an expanding breadth of outpatient specialty services. By enabling physicians and the Hospital to work more closely than ever before, we ensure the best possible outcome for each individual patient by sharing information more directly, promoting growth, utilizing resources efficiently and effectively, and developing quality care to its fullest potential. It's just one example of the Hospital's mission of extending its services beyond inpatient and outpatient care to improve the overall health of our entire community.
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
• U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2016/2017
• Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
• Healthgrades® – Outstanding Patient Experience Award™
• Women’s Choice Award® - America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
• Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient )
• CEO Cancer Gold Standard™
• Women’s Choice Award® - America’s Best Hospitals for Cancer Care
And many more.
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS
• Conveniently located 20 miles north of NYC in Westchester County
• Excellent school systems
• Easy access to all that Manhattan has to offer.
Please submit CV for immediate consideration.