Macon, Georgia - Nicknamed the “Heart of Georgia,” Macon has several institutions of higher education, as well as numerous museums and tourism sites. The city is home to Mercer University, Macon State College, Wesleyan College, Central Georgia Technical College, as well as campus branches of several other regional university systems. The city hosts several annual festivals including the Georgia State Fair, in its Central City Park as well as the International Cherry Blossom Festival which holds a ten day celebration of concerts, food festivals, arts and crafts shows, parades, street markets, picnics, dances, and exhibitions of artists from around the world.
- Well established 30 year practice
- 100 percent Infectious Disease practice
- Partnership will be discussed during interview
- Employed by practice – Full benefits
- Call – 1:4
If you’re looking for an excellent quality of life for you and your family, call Robert Overfield at [Register to View] or email your CV to
- View other opportunities at: [Register to View]