This job is archived
Infectious Diseases SA197106) Infectious Diseases c, Georgia as
The largest physician owned multi-specialty clinic in GA is seeking a board certified/board eligible Infectious Diseases physician to practice office and hospital based medicine. Recent fellowship graduates are welcome. This salaried physician will receive office setup and support by the practice administrative management team. A full benefit plan is offered including relocation expenses and educational loan assistance.
• Join a board certified Infectious Disease physician with 24 years of practice experience and an Infectious Disease-trained nurse practitioner
• Practice is 100% infectious diseases and approximately 70% inpatient, 30% outpatient care
Inpatient consults at two tertiary care hospitals that total approximately 535 beds within minutes of the office
• Office practice is a referral center for hepatitis C, HIV and travel medicine
• Clinic Infusions (adjacent to office) provides an on-sight pharmacy and skilled nursing for outpatient and home health infusion services
• Teaching opportunities with a newly-established internal medicine residency program
• Potential areas for growth include consultations at a local LTAC and a neighboring regional hospital, antibiotic stewardship, clinical research and telemedicine
Situated amid seven hills at the convergence of three rivers, this community is a place like no other. From a downtown that mixes Southern charm with metropolitan culture to open lush acreage with trees and water, this "Enchanted Land" affords a quality of life and a business environment that beckon those who value both tradition and progress.
In this idyllic place, an enviable quality of life and healthy economy thrive. We celebrate the old along with the new: Historical homes and public buildings carefully preserved for generations to come, and cutting-edge technology as progressive new headquarters and industries locate and prosper. Here you'll find exceptional schools, state-of-the-art healthcare, cultural and recreational amenities and a house to fit all needs and desires.
The community offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive, big-city practice, with the quality of life that only this progressive community can offer.
• It is a vibrant community with excellent educational opportunities.
• It has been recognized as "one of the most livable places to live among the metro counties" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
• State-of-the-art museums, top-flight resorts, and numerous recreational areas.