Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Oregon-494-Bed Medical Center & Level II Trauma Facility
Lead-2 Associate Medical Directors, 30+ Hospitalists and 6+ APPs
80% Administrative / 20% Clinical Opportunity
• Oversee Regulatory Functions of the Program
• Lead Operations and Quality Committees
• Implement "Lean" Strategy to improve quality and efficiency
• Support the Hospitalist Team and Help Grow Leadership Skillsets
• Manage patient safety alerts, physician grievances, and more
• Get involved and help your team during inpatient surges
• No Codes, Closed ICU, No Vents, No Procedures
• Excellent rapid response team available for patient evaluation
Base salary / Leadership stipend & FTE allocation / Up to $100K Loan Assistance
Group incentive bonus program ~ up to 20% base compensation
Relocation / Starting Bonus / 25 Days PTO / 5 Days CME ($4K)
Dragon Medical One, Epic-integrated dictation software
Aliso Viejo, California, United States
Pacific Companies offers the most targeted, results oriented and complete client partnerships available. We tailor a detailed search plan that will outline a customized sourcing program.
Pacific Companies and its clients form strong alliances to evaluate and solve current and future staffing needs. Through our knowledge of the industry and consulting experience, we are able to offer innovative id...