Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Thomas Memorial Hospital/South Charleston, WV –
• IM and FP accepted
• Board Cert, Board Eligible
• Daily Census: 18-20; Avg. admits: 16
• 7a-7p or 7p-7a; 4 MD’s during the day, 1 nocturnist
• Semi-Closed ICU - Hospitalists admit patients to ICU for local PCPs and are attending however with Intensivist backup. Unassigned ED admissions that require ICU care are admitted by Intensivists and come to Hospitalist service once they are on the medical floor.
• Procedures not required
• Running codes required. This program co manages approximately 2 to 3 critical care patients per day
• Credentialing 6-8 weeks
Jackie Ringgold | Recruiting Consultant | ECHO Locum Tenens a division of Sound Physicians | T: [Register to View]
| M: [Register to View]
| F: [Register to View]
| [Register to View]
Benefits of doing Locum Work:
• Earn $10,000+ in just 7 shifts
• Flexible Schedules
• Great Hourly Rates
• Practice Insurance Coverage + Tail coverage
• Travel Expenses Coverage
Echo Locum Tenens is an affiliate of Sound Physicians dedicated to Hospital Medicine physician placement throughout the United States.