Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians with hospitalist experience to join our hospitalist team working day shifts, full-time at East Orange General Hospital in East Orange, New Jersey. Clinicians must be comfortable with central lines and intubations. Intensivists are on staff for the majority of the day. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading integrated healthcare organizations that specializes in hospitalist medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best. You'll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospitalists who provide the best for their patients. Our leaders are some of the best in the country! You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Please email or call me if you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group.
- Day shift block schedule
- Strong hourly rate with bonus potential
- Procedures required, must be comfortable with intubations
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail)
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401K, SERP, and concierge service
- Further your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 16,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approx...