Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
When you're ready to expand your personal and professional horizons, pick up the phone and call us.
- Must have active state license
- BC required
- Days, Nights, 12-hour shifts, Swings
- 12 - 15 patients per shift
- EKG interpretation
- Hospital privileges needed
- DEA Needed
- Competitive compensation
- Pre-paid travel and housing
- Paid AAA-rated occurrence-based malpractice
- Licensing assistance and cost reimbursement
- Member of NALTO
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Global Medical Staffing works coast-to-coast in the U.S. and in outlying territories in high-demand specialties including Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist/Internal Medicine, Primary Care/Family Practice and Psychiatry. We were the first company to recruit North American and European candidates for placement into Australia and New Zealand in the early 90s and we continue to place throughout Australa...