Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi, located in the Bronx, accommodates more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital is renowned for The [Register to View] Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients of many other needs. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Yeshiva University.
NYC Health + Hospitals/North Central Bronx handle more than 156,000 outpatient visits, more than 50,000 emergency room visits and more than 7,500 admissions annually in the 232-bed facility. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with the James J. Peters VA Medical Center.Responsibilities:
- Care and management of patients admitted to the General Medicine Service, but remaining in the Emergency Department awaiting a bed
- Consult with specialists as necessary
- Provides attending with oversight to the medicine service
- Supervise trainees
- Respond to clinical changes and emergencies
- 100% of time will be in clinical activities (including supervision of residents and clinical projects)
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Internal Medicine
- Possess or eligible for a New York State Medical License
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
- Prior Hospitalist/Nocturnist experience as plus
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Joseph Mastov, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at [Register to View]
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V[Register to View]