- Seeking BE or BC OB Hospitalist
- Full-time hospital-employed opportunity
- Cover labor and delivery, with limited gynecology
- Delivery of all MFM patients and patients that present with no doctor
- Circumcisions on postpartum unit
- Rounding/Discharge on postpartum and antepartum unit
- Assist core group of doctor’s with C-sections
- Beautiful, large, labor and delivery suites and recovery rooms
- On-site Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Certified as a Baby-Friendly(TM) hospital
- Schedule is 8, 24 hour shifts per month – flexible schedule
- EPIC EMR
Earn More. Starting Salary For a OB Hospitalist Medicine Is $40,000 More Compared To Positions Located In Chicago Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 30% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To Build Your Dream Home, Pay Down Your Student Loans And Retire Early.
Income Potential. The Income Potential Is Greater Than Most With The Opportunity To become a top earner in your field.
The Housing Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled At $143,346 And Where A Desirable 3273 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3.5 Bath with Soaring cathedral double-coffered ceiling in great room with granite fireplace surround; can be yours for $339,900.
The Community. There are about 339,000 people in the Rockford Region, including the surrounding metro area. Located within Winnebago County, there are several unique surrounding villages and cities that form the Rockford Region, each with its own history, restaurants, and attractions!
About Employer. This organization is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising five hospitals, more than 860 physicians, over 80 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 60 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. This organization offers over 75 specialty and sub-specialty services, including neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
This organization is currently constructing a $505 million dollar specialty referral hospital along I-90 in Rockford. This campus will feature a womens and childrens hospital with neonatal and pediatric intensive care, pediatric emergency services and high risk maternity care.Closest Major City
- 58 miles to Madison, WI
- 80 miles to Chicago, IL
- 81 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- Rock Valley College Rockford, Full-time enrollment: 6,269; Community College; Website: [Register to View]
- Rockford University, Rockford, Full-Time enrollment: 1,182; Private liberal arts; Website: [Register to View]
- Northern Illinois University DeKalb, IL(about 28 miles) FT enrollment: 18,126; Website: [Register to View]
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI(about 58 miles) Full-time enrollment: 34,621; [Register to View]
Baseball, football, soccer, hockey, ice skating - Rockford has it all! How about league play for tennis, bocce, and pickleball? Try out your water skis at the West Rock wake park or hang more than ten at the local zip line park. Golf? Five public courses and three unbelievable country club courses.
RUNS & RIDES
With over 60 miles of developed rec paths circling Rockford, you can walk, ride, and bike along the river, through the largest state park in Illinois, and along abandoned rail lines.
PADDLE & HIKE
The Rockford area is a nature preserve wonderland wth over 10,000 acres of natural areas, lakes, rivers, and forests to explore including Rock Cut State Park, the largest in Illinois.Shopping
- Cherryvale Mall offers more than 130 specialty stores including Chico's, Abercrombie, and Gymboree, along with children's activities and special events. Four anchor stores include Bergner's, J. C. Penney, Macy's and Sears.
- Many unique boutiques and specialty shops can be found in the historic downtown River District and in neighborhoods throughout Rockford.
- Antique lovers will find more than 30 antique shops, two major antique malls and many weekend shows and flea markets.