Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hospitalist opening in Vermont
- Located in Rutland, VT - Burlington 69m, Manchester, NH 120m
- Full-time, permanent position
- Stand alone, not-for-profit 150 bed hospital
- Employed opportunity with good benefits
- Second largest hospital in Vermont
- Not a teaching hospital
- Clinical nurse coordinators assist with management of patients from admission to discharge
- 12 shifts in 28 days, with varying shifts of 7a-5p or 11a-9p
- There is a dedicated nocturnist, so no overnight shifts required
- No ICU responsibility or procedures required
- Centrally located; 3 hours from Montreal and Boston, and 5 hours by car or train to NYC
- Low student to teacher ratio allows for a solid education for kids
- Great outdoor adventures for a very healthy lifestyle.
Comp and Benefits:
- Salary is structured this way: $240k for 168 shifts, and $260 for 182 shifts
- Relocation program
- CME $6k annually
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States