Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sound Physicians recognizes the importance of patient care, and also strives to keep our physicians happy, motivated, and appreciated. Working shifts as an independent contractor affords you the flexibility and freedom that you’ve been wanting. By working through our temporary staffing division, Echo Locum Tenens, you’ll have the most direct connection to the Sound team and schedule.
San Mateo Medical Center: San Mateo, CA.
• Medical coverage for psych patients
• Patient census in our design range of 15-17 per 12-hour shift
• Internal Medicine Physicians only - All teams running 12-hour shifts, 7A-7P & 7P-7A
• Credentialing 4+ months. Temps can be granted in 4 weeks with a completed app and all verifications.
• Semi closed ICU, all ventilated & patients on pressors managed by critical care attending
• No Procedures, but Hospitalists do manage Code Blues and RRTs
• 7 bed ICU- Onsite Critical Care coverage 8-5pm- Critical Care on Call after hours
• ER/Critical Care manages intubations and C-line placement during Code Blues Nocturnist covers
• Hospitalist duties include the following:
1. Medical coverage for psychiatry patients
2. IM PGY1 teaching
3. Cross coverage of in-house SNF patients at night
Echo Locum Tenens is an affiliate of Sound Physicians dedicated to Hospital Medicine physician placement throughout the United States.