- BC/BE IM Hospitalists in Rockford, IL.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Open ICU.
- Procedures are not necessary.
- Subspecialty Support: Neurology, general surgery, cardiology, pulmonology/intensivist, gastroenterology, orthopedics on staff.
- EPIC EMR.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled