This job is archived
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation,/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospitalist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you are looking to practice quality hospital medicine in a beautiful family friendly community then call Kaylee Petrosino at CompHealth for more information! [Register to View] or send CV to [Register to View] for immediate consideration.
- No Procedures
- Flexibe Block Schedule
- Reasonable Census
- 7 on 7 off Block Schedule
- Family Friendly Community
- H1B Visa Candidates Welcome
- Join a Large Hospital System
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail