System Director for Northwest Health – Hospital Medicine programs:
- ½ Clinical, ½ Administrative
- For the Clinical portion, the position could work @ 3 nearby, sister facilities:
- Northwest Health - Porter (Valparaiso, IN)
- Northwest Health - La Porte (La Porte, IN)
- Northwest Health - Starke (Knox, IN)
- Recruiter has clinical details of these sites
- Reports to CMO of Hospital Medicine for SCP Health
- W-2, fully-benefitted position
The position includes work at these 3 nearby sister facilities:
- Northwest Health-La Porte is an acute care center with leading programs in Cardiology, orthopedics, surgical services, emergency care, oncology and maternal health. The hospital has been the primary healthcare provider in this region, treating patients for over 40 years. Northwest Health-La Porte is the recipient of several distinctions including the Gold Fit-Friendly Worksite Award and it is a certified by the AACVPR as a Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab Center. This facility is located just off the shores of Lake Michigan in Northern Indiana.
- Northwest Health-Porter is part of Northwest Health Care System which includes two hospital campuses and seven outpatient facilities serving Porter, Lake, LaPorte, Starke and Jasper counties. The hospital is a 301-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission. The facility features all-private patient rooms, advanced imaging equipment and new medical and communication technology.
- Northwest Health-Starke is a 50-bed, not-for-profit community hospital. The hospital offers adult acute care, emergency services, surgical services, orthopedics, gastrointestinal services, diagnostic imaging and cardiovascular testing. Robust outpatient programs include wellness, rehabilitation and infusion services. Northwest Health-Starke is the sister facility of La Porte Hospital. Northwest Health-Starke was recognized by the Indiana Rural Health Association for achievements and advocacy for rural healthcare.
Northwest Indiana is known as "Da Region." It is the section of the Chicago metropolitan area that overflows past the Indiana border. The Region is a cultural "melting pot" creating a very diverse and unique place that is different by far than any other location in Indiana.
Northwest Indiana is comprised of Lake, Porter, LaPorte, Newton and Jasper counties in Indiana. This region neighbors Lake Michigan and is part of the Chicago metropolitan area. Northwest Indiana is the state's second largest urban area after the Indianapolis metropolitan area.
We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.