This job is archived
- Employed opportunity with an established and growing health system/academic center
- No research/teaching required; 100% clinical
- Tremendous subspecialty support – all subspecialties available and represented for referrals
- Excellent benefits available, including academic pension and retirement benefits
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Great quality of life, on average 14 shifts per month, 4 weeks vacation/CME annually
Sacramento offers a significantly lower cost of living than San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, and other parts of California. One of the most historic areas of California, our city is filled with community events and activities as well as endless opportunities to experience adventure in the surrounding scenic nature.
- Exceptional public and private schools and remarkable housing options
- Consistent sunshine and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Access to plenty of big-city amenities, including a vibrant downtown area, professional sports, and an international airport
- Located in convenient proximity to Lake Tahoe, Napa, and the San Francisco Bay Area
- U.S. News ranks California #7 in “Best States for Healthcare”
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hospitalist, General Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, locum tenens hospitalist, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md