HEADLINE: Philadelphia, PA (desirable suburb, 30 minutes away): Two internists needed for a private practice group that currently has six Internists, three Nurse Practitioners and two Physician Assistants. Choice: Mixture of outpatient and inpatient or Hospitalist. Very competitive financial package. There is opportunity for partnership. Excellent earning potential.
- The office and hospital are both located in a desirable suburb of Philadelphia.
- It is located within a short drive to Philadelphia.
- The schools are excellent with many private and public choices.
- The area has a strong economy, a low cost of living, and an excellent payer mix.
- Residents really have the best of all worlds, with all the safety and slower pace of the suburbs but with the big city and all it has to offer just minutes away.
- You will be able to enjoy and take full advantage of living very close to a big city such as Philadelphia.
- It will offer you numerous educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities and amenities!
- Philadelphia is located about a 90 minute drive to New York City, 90 minutes to historical Lancaster County, about 145 miles from Washington D.C., and less than one hour to the beautiful New Jersey and Delaware beaches.
- Located in a desirable suburb of Philadelphia and within a short drive to Philadelphia, two internists are needed to join a private practice group.
- They currently have six Internists, three Nurse Practitioners and two Physician Assistants.
- The new internists will be given the following options to choose from:
- Mixture of outpatient and Inpatient: If the internist(s) chooses this option, she or he will work at only one office. It is located five minutes from their top-notch Medical Center.
- Hospitalist: Specifics regarding this position will be discussed.
- These two excellent Internal Medicine outpatient/inpatient mixture and Hospitalist opportunities are due to growth and expansion and trying to meet the demands and needs of their growing community and practice.
- This hospital is a full-service and well-regarded general medical and surgical community hospital.
- It is one of the area's leading providers of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient community-based diagnostics, home health services and rehabilitation programs for all ages.
- It is well known for excellence in cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, obstetrics, pediatrics, diagnostics and rehabilitation services.
- It offers a full range of acute, ambulatory and emergency services.
- Their emergency services department is equipped to handle all types of emergencies from pediatric to geriatric care.
- They have a free standing surgery center, four ambulatory sites, and two additional ambulatory sites under construction.
- This practice was established twenty-one years ago.
- This private practice group is offering a very competitive compensation package, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Very competitive base salary for both new graduates and experienced internists
- Productivity incentive that will have a positive impact on the internist’s earnings
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Major Medical Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid vacation and more!
- There is partnership opportunity.
- The earning potential is excellent!