Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians, is currently seeking quality locum tenens/PRN hospitalist physicians for Tyler, TX.
Serving east Texas for more than 75 years, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Hospital is a 402-bed acute care facility located in Tyler, Texas; offering a complete range of services including trauma care and emergency medical services, routine and specialized medical and surgical care.
Trinity Mother Frances (Tyler, TX)
• Job Type: Hospitalist
• Specialties Accepted: Hospitalist - Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with Hospitalist experience
• Board Certified or Board Eligible: Board Certified
• Availability: Minimum of 5 shifts per month, preferred
• Schedule: Hospitalist attends to standard duties 8am-8pm/8pm -8am; admit shifts: 8a-8p, 12p-10p, 2p-12a.
• Patient Census: 16 - 22 patient encounters, admits per night shift 7-12
• Procedures: Preferred, not required
• Duties: Rounding and/or admitting patients as assigned, as well as provide consults. Intensivists are primary code responders, but Hospitalists are expected to attend cardiac arrest codes and rapid response codes for their own patients.
• ICU: Hospitalists follow their patients if transferred to the ICU, but intensivist consult is mandatory. Intensivist manages critical care issues.
• Call involvement: None
• Specialty Backup: lmost every specialty and sub specialty is available. Services not provided are Transplant surgery and Burn Unit.
• Average credentialing timeframe: 90 days
• Charting: Epic
Please contact Liz Salas at [Register to View]
or by calling [Register to View]
if you would like more information about this site.
**Visa Candidates not eligible. US Citizen, Greencard and EAD Only!**
Echo Locum Tenens is an affiliate of Sound Physicians dedicated to Hospital Medicine physician placement throughout the United States.