Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We have an opportunity in Washington for a hospitalist. The provider can expect to work 12-hour day, swing, or night shifts. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 17 patients per day doing regular floor rounding with no procedures required. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active WA medical license. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this job's duties. Hospital privileges can be granted in eight weeks. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- 12-hour day, swing, or night shifts
- WA licensed candidates only
- ACLS certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 15 - 17 patients per day
- Regular floor and ICU coverage
- No procedures required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.