This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in this lake-side community that is well-known as one of Wisconsin's best cultural and outdoor destinations. The nearby water, parks, and immense forests of upstate Wisconsin provide amazing recreation opportunities. This is a prosperous area of Wisconsin with a great college-town feel. The cost of living is low and standard of living is high.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any specialty jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are looking to practice quality hospital medicine in an outdoor paradise, then call Chris Ballard at CompHealth for more information! [Register to View] or send CV to [Register to View] for immediate consideration.
- Guaranteed salary plus quality bonus incentive and exceptional complete benefit package
- Electronic Medical Record-EPIC network connects our program to both in house Primary Care as well as
- Excellent subspecialty support
- On site resources include; Stroke, Cardio, Inpatient Rehab, Inpatient Psych Units, Hospice, Palliati
- 7on/7off blocked schedule
- Earning potential in mid-$300k's with guaranteed salary and quality incentives
- Sign on, relocation and membership fees
- Health, dental, vision, and full benefit package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail