Hospitalist opportunity at Benefis Health System in Great Falls, Montana. We are one of the largest hospitals in the state and offer competitive compensation, benefit guarantees, and flexible scheduling that accommodates an adventurous Montana lifestyle!
- 12-hour shift
- Predominantly day rounding position (swing and nocturnist shifts infrequently requested to cover)
- 7 on / 7 off schedule allowing great work and home life balance
- Dedicated nocturnist
- Cover only 1 hospital with 349 acute care beds
- Over 300 providers on medical staff representing 40 specialties, and partners with over 250 area physicians
- Open ICU Intensivists available for consultation
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older (adult), excluding obstetrical
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients
- Procedures optional with privileging
- Excellent benefit package: retirement savings, health, dental, vision, paid disability paid malpractice, paid tail insurance, generous CME allowance and many more benefit options available!
- Competitive compensation package!
- Sign-on Bonus!
- Populated with 60,000 residents and regionally supports nearly 275,000 rural Montana residents
- Nationally-ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
- Is equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- Boasts four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a year
- Has an international airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Seattle and more
- Divided by the Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing and watersport destination
- Dominated by agriculture and outdoor adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motorsports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting
Benefis Health System
While enjoying the Big Sky Country, known for breathtaking landscapes and an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, you’ll take pride in working for Benefis Health System, one of Montana’s most progressive and modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 300 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Awarded “Best Places To Work in Healthcare” . Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an extremely competitive health system for both patient and employee alike.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.