Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Full Time BE/BC Internal Medicine Experienced Hospitalist to join the facility team.
- Seven-on /seven-off; 7a - 7p schedule
- Experience with procedural needs - vents, abdominal wounds, severe stroke, MS and neuromuscular disorders
- Average of 12 - 15 patients per day
- Employed opportunity with access to full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Medical practice insurance coverage
- 401k with company contribution
- Western NC's flagship hospital licensed with 815 beds
- 34-bed LTACH facility
- New 630,000 square foot North Tower, including state-of-the-art 94-bed emergency department
- 220-bed acute and critical care facility
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area's 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
Senior Consultant | Source Medical
Cell/Text: [Register to View]
E-mail: [Register to View]
style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline;" target="_blank" [Register to View]
Ctrl+Click or tap to follow the [Register to View]
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.