Hospitalist (Day Shift) - Abilene, TX (Family Friendly, Small Town Fell with Big City Conveniences)
Abilene, Texas offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally. BC/BE Internal Medicine physician(s) needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
- Contracted by TeamHealth
- Day Shift: $120/hour; 7 days on/7 days off
- $50 for each discharge
- $110 for every encounter over 18 encounters
- $120/shift when on call for Hendrick
- $120/shift when on call for LTAC
- Benefits offered through TeamHealth
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation & house hunting assistance (up to $20K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage provided by TeamHealth
- Marketing to community and region included
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. This mid-sized city is home to 120K people with a 24 county regional draw of 400,000. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family. Hendrick Health in Abilene, Texas serves as the hub for healthcare services in the Texas Midwest. Founded in 1924, it is now licensed for 564 beds and offers a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal and birthing services to retirement living and hospice care. You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients.
Please let me know if this is a location you will consider, and I will facilitate getting you additional information.