Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hospitalist opening in North Carolina
Located in Winston-Salem, NC
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to join an established and growing hospitalist team in North Carolina.
- 921-bed tertiary care facility in the heart of Winston-Salem, NC
Service Line Includes:
- Hospital medicine
- Critical care and pulmonary medicine
- Palliative care and hospice
Members of team are:
- Physician liaisons, championing education and training initiatives
- Participating and leading various quality and safety committees for an individual hospital or the health system
- Change agents, identifying and leading process improvement efforts
- Administrative partners with hospital and medical staff leaders to help facilitate organizational change
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Winston-Salem is a city in and the county seat of Forsyth County, North Carolina, United States. With a 2019 estimated population of 247,945 it is the second largest municipality in the Piedmont Triad region, the fifth most populous city in North Carolina, the third largest urban area in North Carolina, and the eighty-ninth most populous city in the United States. With a metropolitan population of 680,876 it is the fourth largest metropolitan area in North Carolina. Winston-Salem is home to the tallest office building in the region, 100 North Main Street, formerly known as the Wachovia Building and now known locally as the Wells Fargo Center.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States