- Newly completed, Warren Billhartz Cancer Center and the Friends of Hope Breast Diagnostic Center - with the latest technologies for patient diagnosis and treatment
- 135 hospital beds
- 12 ICU and 22 EM beds
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule
- 3 physicians and 3 NPs/PAs rounding daily
- Nocturnist coverage/admits (5 on average)
- Swing NP/PA will help Nocturnist with admissions and procedures until 12 a.m.
- Open ICU with SCP Intensivist team from 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. HM physician to cover after 3 p.m.
- EMR: Meditech
Anderson Hospital is a 135-bed, acute care facility. The hospital provides an array of services such as 24-hour radiology, lab, respiratory, pharmacy, and psychiatry services. The newly completed Warren Billhartz Cancer Center and the Friends of Hope Breast Diagnostic Center use the latest technology for patient diagnosis and treatment. The Pavilion for Women offers state-of-the-art obstetrical and newborn care.
Maryville, Illinois has a hometown atmosphere, a growing economy, excellent educational opportunities for your family, and a beautiful countryside. Maryville is an ideal place to call home as it offers country life to high-rise city living being less than 20 miles northeast of St. Louis' urban center. The area also has a variety of outdoor activities including fishing, golfing, and boating.
We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.