Cross Country Locums has a Nocturnist Hospitalist position in Michigan. Details listed below.
- 12 shifts per month starting as soon as credentialed until a perm is hired.
- Desired Schedule: 7p-7a, nights only.
- Reason for Coverage: to fill in until perm is hired.
- Worksite Setting: inpatient, 139 beds, 10 ICU beds, open ICU
- Scope of Work: Must be privileged to do intubations, central lines, vent management. Cover codes.4-6 average admits at night
- Requirements: BC/IM or FM, ACLS and BLS
- Night shifts
- Must have 500 patient encounters in past 12 months. If ICU or nights – need to have central lines, intubations and vent management (5 cases in past 12 months). All documentation must be from a hospital (not physician logged).
For more information on this or other Locum Tenens opportunities across the U.S., please contact April Applewhite at [Register to View] or [Register to View] feel free to send your current CV at any time.
Cross Country Locums, formally Medical Doctor Associates, is one of the Largest US Locum Tenens Staffing Firms nationwide; providing complete staffing solutions to the healthcare community. In business for over 30 years, CCL has earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike, with our dedication to ongoing satisfaction. Continuous provider and client evaluation feedback speaks well for the quality and competitive advantage of our workforce solutions. Named among the Best of Staffing-Talent for nine consecutive years, Best of Staffing–Client for six years; and Best of Staffing Diamond Talent Winner for five consecutive years. Less than 2% of all staffing companies in the U.S. are awarded this honor.