Cross Country Locums has a Nocturnist Hospitalist position in Michigan. Details listed below.Job Details:
- 12 shifts per month starting as soon as credentialed until a perm is hired.
- Desired Schedule: 7p-7a, nights only.
- Reason for Coverage: to fill in until perm is hired.
- Worksite Setting: inpatient, 139 beds, 10 ICU beds, open ICU
- Scope of Work: Must be privileged to do intubations, central lines, vent management. Cover codes.4-6 average admits at night
- Requirements: BC/IM or FM, ACLS and BLS
- Night shifts
- Must have 500 patient encounters in past 12 months. If ICU or nights – need to have central lines, intubations and vent management (5 cases in past 12 months). All documentation must be from a hospital (not physician