Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
· Location: Stevens County (15 mins from Kettle Falls, WA)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine/Hospitalist Medicine
· Requirements: WA license, Active DEA, Board Certified in related specialty, BLS, ACLS
· Schedule: Mon-Sun (blocks of two, 24-hr shifts) approx. 7-8 shifts per month
· Duration: Aug. 15th – ongoing
· Census: 12 pts per day; 2-3 admits per day; 2-3 discharges per day
· EMR: EPIC
· Procedures: Intubations, Central Lines, Vent Management
· ICU: Open ICU
Compensation: up to $145/hr-$150/hr
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at [Register to View]
ext. 807 or email Ryan at: [Register to View]
for more information regarding this opportunity.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.
Our client operates a 25-bed Critical Access hospital in Eastern Washington. Serving a three county area, their facility is a progressive, full service hospital offering advanced medical and surgical care. With their recent remodeling project and 24-hour emergency care services, they enable their physicians to provide the largest impact on their patient community.
Full service locum tenens agency and physician permanent search firm.